About the job:
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
As a Vice President of Innovation Advisory at Icertis, you will play a pivotal role in our organization, leading a team of Technical, Digital, POC and Innovation Solution Advisors to drive new and expansion revenue globally, support our sales team, and maximize post-sale expansion opportunities while ensuring high customer adoption. You will work closely with the sales, marketing, and product teams to meet the needs of our clients and exceed their expectations throughout their journey.
The Vice President of Innovation Advisory will be a strong people leader, who intuitively demonstrates active listening, is incredibly responsive, provides detailed follow-though, is flexible, agile and focused in driving a growth organization and delivers a proven track record of team leadership, strong performance and outcomes. This leader will be a highly motivated, multi-dimensional thinker who operates not only based on important past experiences but also considers new approaches and developments that occur in the market and has the ability and desire to have an impact on the future of Icertis. The Vice President of Innovation Advisory will actively support and engage in customer meetings and demos to present to strategic customers and initiatives as a trusted advisor and solution expert. The Vice President of Innovation Advisory is also responsible for the development plans and career growth of their team and the group’s long-term success within the company.
Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management is one of the key areas identified to help companies achieve immediate and continuous transformation through faster Revenue Velocity, better Risk and Compliance Management, and greater Operational Efficiency.
What you will do:
- Team Leadership: Lead, mentor, and develop a global shared service team of 15-20 expert Leaders & Advisors, providing guidance and support to achieve team goals and individual performance objectives as well as obtain revenue targets.
- Presales Strategy: Develop and implement presales strategies that align with the company's overall sales and revenue objectives, with a strong emphasis on post-sale expansion and customer adoption.
- Customer Engagement: Collaborate with the sales team to understand client needs, address their challenges, and deliver compelling presales presentations and solutions that drive post-sale expansion revenue.
- Product Knowledge: Stay current with our product and service offerings, ensuring that the presales team is well-versed and capable of presenting solutions effectively.
- Post-sale Expansion: Work with the sales team to identify and capitalize on expansion opportunities within the existing customer base, delivering customized solutions that meet their evolving needs.
- Customer Adoption: Develop and implement strategies to ensure that customers fully adopt and maximize the value of our products and services, contributing to customer retention and long-term satisfaction.
- Market Analysis: Analyze market trends, customer feedback, and competition to provide valuable insights for product and service development and post-sale strategies.
- Proposal Development: Oversee the creation of tailored proposals and presentations that address customer requirements, demonstrate value, and support post-sale growth.
- Performance Metrics: Define and track key performance metrics for the presales team, with a focus on post-sale expansion and customer adoption.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Collaborate with various departments, including sales, marketing, and product development, to ensure alignment in strategies and messaging that support post-sale objectives.
- Training and Development: Continuously assess and improve the skills and knowledge of the Presales Advisors, ensuring they are equipped to support post-sale efforts effectively.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering; MBA or equivalent is a plus.
- 5-10 years of experience in presales, with a minimum of 5 years in a leadership or managerial role.
- Proven success in managing and leading a presales team with a focus on pre- and post-sale expansion and customer adoption.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- In-depth knowledge of our industry and market trends.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience establishing global best practices for shared service deliverables.
- Proven leadership in developing and implementing best in class processes for streamlining and scaling demo environments and reusable demo assets to be set as golden standards.
- Experience establishing a shared service team for RFP deliverables and POC processes to accelerate the field revenue opportunities.
- Results-driven with a focus on achieving and exceeding targets.
- The ideal candidate embodies values that are aligned with ours, Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution.
This specific role might not be for you, but maybe you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please forward this opportunity to anyone who wants to help Transform the Foundation of Commerce!
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
To support these commitments, Icertis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, a generous 401k match, and a robust paid time off program. Here are some of the other reasons we’ve been named a Top Company to Work for by Seattle Business Magazine for the fifth year in a row!
•Equity ( RSUs) and shared ownership in the company
•Flexible work location (role dependent)
• Paid maternity and paternity leave
• 7 Days for Humanity in 2022 – paid volunteer days
• Generous holidays including the 4th of July week off – paid
• Extensive remote onboarding program and virtual employee engagement events
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
$300K - $350K USD/Year$300000 — $350000/Year