About the job:
Agiloft was named a Leader in the 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contract Life Cycle Management for the fourth year in a row. Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is one of the fastest-growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
The Agiloft Contract Lifecycle Management platform has won dozens of awards, including the Editor's Choice award from PC Mag, for the past five years in a row.
Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprises: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated Business Process Management throughout an organization.
Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
Additionally, 99% of employees who commented on Glassdoor would recommend Agiloft to a friend.
Based on strong demand, Agiloft is adding to its go to market team in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). We seek collaborative, straight-talking, professional individuals to join our success-driven culture. So, if you’re looking for an opportunity to flex your muscles in a high-energy environment where you own your career, we’d love to hear from you.
This is a software sales role responsible for developing new and nurturing existing small and medium sized enterprise clients for Agiloft’s contract lifecycle management solutions business. Your responsibilities will include working with customers and high priority prospects to analyse their requirements, propose solutions, provide functionality and pricing information, prepare and present sales presentations and demos, and respond to RFPs/RFIs. You must be able to demonstrate a mastery of the sales lifecycle and win strategy planning and be able to discuss different tactics for different situations.
You must thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, and be willing to wear multiple hats.
- Sell the product!
- Plan your win strategy and help your customers buy the Agiloft CLM platform, with confidence and within your forecasted timescales.
- Develop and lead sales opportunities from inception to close, focusing on value-selling and problem solving
- Interact directly with prospects to address business, functionality, and technical questions
- Be the expert that articulates Agiloft’s expertise and capabilities
- Prepare and present quotations for potential customers
- Manage RFPs and RFIs, co-ordinating with the Agiloft deal desk, solutions engineers and our partners.
- Collaborate with our Solutions Consulting team to co-ordinate proof of concept evaluations, if necessary
- Collaborate with Agiloft Professional Services or our implementation partners to develop an implementation strategy for each customer
- Daily integration with CRM to update accounts, leads, contracts, and opportunities according to sales department best practices, policies, and procedures
- Keep management informed of all activities, including timely preparation of reports
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-5 years of software sales or consulting experience in SaaS sales
- BSc/BA or related industry field sales experience
- Cloud software/SaaS full sales-cycle experience
- Experience with value selling and other leading solution sales techniques (MEDDICC, MEDDPICC etc)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills in English
- Experience scoping, managing and executing RFxs, customer demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Passion for customer services and sales
- Willingness to travel (up to 40%)
- Experience in a similar role with organizations providing Contract Lifecycle Management, Enterprise Legal Management, Governance, Risk & Compliance, Procure to Pay or Revenue Operations SaaS solutions
- An impressive work ethic backed up by verifiable work experience
- Written and oral communication in European language(s)
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace is our priority. We are committed to an environment of acceptance where you are free to bring your full self to work. All employment decisions at Agiloft are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or social ethnic origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, parental status, marital status, Veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you have a need that requires accommodation during the recruiting process, please let us know by contacting Director, Talent Acquisition, Brad Toothman at email@example.com.
Applicants from underrepresented groups such as minorities, veterans, or individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Applications will be reviewed as submitted. There will be no application deadline for this opportunity.
$60K - $110K USD/Year *$60000 — $110000/Year