About the job:
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
Loadsmart is a growth-stage start-up technology company valued at over $1 billion (a true Tech Unicorn)!
We are adding Solution Sales Director to continue to fuel our growth by accelerating the acquisition of new customers.
The Solution Sales Director is responsible for supporting new business growth within the Loadsmart Performance Solutions Group. This person works with Solution sales leadership, internal sales teams (Digital, Brokerage, etc.), external decision makers, and Loadsmart leadership teams (sales, implementation, operations, IT, and engineering) to ensure qualified leads are identified and pursued properly.
This person is also expected to contribute to initiatives aimed at the long-term growth and profitability of the Performance Solutions department. This position is an individual contributor role; however, it requires strong matrixed collaboration skills to work across all products and services divisions and departments, the Performance Solutions team as well as to partner closely with our marketing, partner sales, and product teams. You will obsess about delighting our customers to achieve breakout revenue growth. You will create a culture of sales success and lead by example.
DEPARTMENT: Sales: Managed Transportation
LOCATION: Anywhere in the US with regular travel to meet prospects and clients
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Acquire new SMB, SME, and LE shippers through the execution of a complex entire sales cycle, from customer meetings to closing consultative partnerships, you have control and build the relationships
- Field, assess, and propose new shipper solutions opportunities
- Vet and qualify new inbound and outbound shipper solutions opportunities
- Regular presentations of Loadsmart’s shipper products and services capabilities
- Regular review of active customer list to upsell services
- Streamline communication between Customer, Sales, and Performance Solutions Team
- Develop value props for customer-specific transportation management needs
- Present a formal Performance Solutions proposal to the customer’s leadership team
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms
- Organize, manage, and document solution sales pipeline
- Document leads and sales activity to develop and monitor OKRs and support strategy decisions
- 5+ years of direct B2B sales experience at a third-party logistics (3PL), managed transportation and/or logistics services provider (LSP) selling to SMB, SME and LE accounts and track record of consistently exceeding personal sales quotas
- Ability to retain relationships and continue to work on account to grow wallet share
- Strong understanding sales methodologies and influencing skills; ability to negotiate and build strong business relationships internally and externally.
- A comprehensive understanding of the function of logistics and supply chain technologies including TMSs, WMSs, OMS, ERPs and/or integrations
- Experience with Salesforce is strongly preferred; using a CRM is paramount to this role
WORKING AT LOADSMART
• Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
• Extremely competitive Equity package - become a shareholder in our company!
• Loadie Time Off - Flexible PTO and sick days
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans (US applied)
• 401k Match
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
It is the policy of Loadsmart that all offers of employment made shall be contingent upon successful completion of electronic background check(s). These checks will be job-related, consistent with business necessity and conducted by our vendor, pursuant to all applicable laws, rules, policies and procedures of our candidates' specific locale.
$60K - $110K USD/Year *$60000 — $110000/Year