About the job:
CoreWeave is a specialized cloud provider, delivering a massive scale of GPU compute resources on top of the industry’s fastest and most flexible infrastructure. CoreWeave builds cloud solutions for compute intensive use cases — VFX and rendering, machine learning and AI, batch processing, and Pixel Streaming — that are up to 35 times faster and 80% less expensive than the large, generalized public clouds. Learn more at www.coreweave.com.
About the role:
At CoreWeave, a leader in high performance computing cloud solutions, we are seeking a Senior Product Manager to spearhead our ML product lines. In this pivotal role, you will join the Product Team, focusing on the development and management of innovative machine learning products. Your work will directly impact a diverse clientele, ranging from AI labs and enterprise companies with AI workloads to AI software companies, ensuring they have access to the most advanced and efficient ML tools and platforms.
As the Senior Product Manager for ML Products, your primary responsibility will be to understand and anticipate the needs of the AI and ML market. You will translate these insights into a compelling product strategy and roadmap, ensuring CoreWeave remains at the forefront of ML technology. Collaborating closely with engineering teams, you will guide the development of new ML products and enhancements to existing ones, maintaining a balance between cutting-edge technology, user-friendliness, and market viability.
- Strategic Leadership: Develop and execute a clear, forward-thinking product strategy and roadmap for CoreWeave's ML products, aligning with both market trends and the company’s overall objectives.
- Market Insight: Conduct in-depth market research to identify emerging trends, technologies, and potential opportunities in the machine learning domain.
- Product Development: Work closely with engineering and design teams to develop innovative ML products that meet the high standards of functionality, reliability, and usability.
- Customer Focus: Serve as the voice of the customer within the organization, integrating customer feedback and requirements into product development to ensure maximum satisfaction and usability.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Liaise with marketing, sales, and customer support teams to ensure successful product launches, market positioning, and ongoing lifecycle management.
- Performance Monitoring: Regularly review and analyze product performance, using data-driven insights to guide future product enhancements and strategic decisions.
Wondering if you’re a good fit? We believe in investing in our people, and value candidates who can bring their own diversified experiences to our teams – even if you aren't a 100% skill or experience match. Here are a few qualities we’ve found compatible with our team. If some of this describes you, we’d love to talk.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in product management, preferably with a focus on machine learning or related technologies.
- Deep understanding of the AI and ML technology landscape, including current trends and potential future directions.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to drive product vision and strategy across diverse teams.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a track record of making data-informed decisions.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or a related field, with a strong understanding of machine learning concepts.
- Fully Remote or New York, NY
The base pay for this position ranges from $175,000/year up to $190,000/year. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
At CoreWeave, we work hard, have fun, and move fast! We’re in an exciting stage of hyper-growth that you will not want to miss out on. We’re not afraid of a little chaos, and we’re constantly learning. Our team cares deeply about how we build our product and how we work together, which is represented through our core values:
- Be Curious at your Core
- Act like an Owner
- Empower Employees
- Deliver Best In-Class Client Experience
- Achieve More Together
We support and encourage an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. We foster an environment that encourages collaboration and provides the opportunity to develop innovative solutions to complex problems. As we get set for take off, the growth opportunities within the organization are constantly expanding. You will be surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry, who will want to learn from you, too. Come join us!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance - 100% paid for the employee
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Mental Wellness Benefits through Spring Health
- Family-Forming support provided by Carrot
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible, full-service childcare support with Kinside
- 401(k) with a generous employer match
- Flexible PTO
- Catered lunch each day in our offices
- Weekly massages in NJ office
- A casual work environment
- Work culture focused on innovative disruption
California Consumer Privacy Act - California applicants only
CoreWeave is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
$70K - $120K USD/Year *$70000 — $120000/Year