About the job:
At Lendbuzz, we believe financial opportunity should be more personalized and fair. We develop innovative technologies that provide underserved and overlooked borrowers with better access to credit. From our employees to our dealers, partners, and borrowers, we’ve built a company and a culture around a resolute belief in the promise and power of diversity. We value independent and critical thinking.
We are looking for an outstanding team member to join in supporting, developing, and expanding our thriving dealership network throughout Massachusetts.
As a Dealership Account Manager, you will use strong interpersonal skills and a proven sales aptitude to sign up new dealerships to our network, interact with our current auto dealers, and be a leading support member to our underwriting team. With the guidance of the underwriters you will educate, prospect, and support our dealer partners. Your work will help drive brand awareness and grow our dealership network.
- Strategize with the underwriting team to plan and execute programs for dealers
- Prospect auto dealers for future business
- Support Lendbuzz’s dealer base for both current and new dealers
- Provide feedback from dealers to our underwriting team
- Actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
- Weekly travel to dealers throughout your region in MA
- Outstanding customer, communication and organizational skills
- High level of integrity
- Experience in auto sales world
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, or any other CRM tool
- Strong sense of teamwork yet able to work independently
- Valid driver's license, a good driving record, and full coverage insurance
Diversity is a competitive advantage. We celebrate our differences, and are better when we have a variety of experiences, viewpoints, and backgrounds.
Compassion is a strength. We care about our customers and look to build long-term relationships with them.
Simplicity is a key feature. We work hard to make our forms and processes as painless and intuitive as possible.
Honesty and transparency are non negotiable. We incorporate these traits in all of our interactions.
Financial opportunity belongs to everyone. We work every day to improve lives by extending this opportunity.
If you believe these things too then we would love to hear from you!
$60K - $110K USD/Year *$60000 — $110000/Year