About the job:
Orum is making sales human again through conversations. We are an AI-driven, live conversation platform that accelerates sales teams by empowering salespeople to achieve more. Orum increases sales efficiency, speeds up pipeline growth, and lowers customer acquisition costs for various companies ranging in size from start-ups to large enterprises. Sales teams using Orum see consistent conversations, more meetings booked, and shorter rep ramp time - all while having fun and not burning out. We are beyond excited to hire an empowered, remote-first community to support Orum's next growth phase!
Our Mission is to accelerate sales teams by empowering salespeople to achieve more.
Our Vision is to be an iconic company that makes work more human, meaningful, and connected.
The Product Team needs a Senior Product Manager who is ready and excited to help chart a path for what product leadership means at Orum! Our mission is to accelerate sales teams by empowering salespeople to achieve more. We use curiosity and empathy to gain a deep understanding of the market and user pain points. Then create products that are simple, impactful, and liberating.
Candidates must be based in the USA. This position is not open to other countries at this time.
Salary: $175,000 - $190,000. If you're selected, we'll make an offer within this range that matches the experience you're coming with. We respect your time and don't intend to waste it.
- Create a compelling vision, strategy, and roadmap, and lead execution of the entire product lifecycle.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to define the product strategy, roadmap, and prioritization aligned with business objectives and user needs.
- Rally the company behind your product vision and inspire/motivate teams, including Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success functions, to execute the product vision.
- Define product requirements and work with designers, engineers, and other product managers to identify opportunities, prioritize them, ideate on solutions, scope, test, and implement.
- Ensure that product updates are properly documented and communicated for internal stakeholders.
- Own both quantitative and qualitative research and measurement, leveraging both to inform product direction.
- Manage final stages of the product development life cycle: product release, stakeholder communication, and go-to-market strategy in coordination with the product marketing team.
Please keep reading...
Did you know? Research indicates men often apply for jobs if they meet just 60% of the criteria, but women and other underrepresented groups usually wait until they check every box. Let's change this pattern! If you see yourself fitting into this role, even without ticking all the boxes, we'd love to hear from you. At Orum, we value diverse perspectives and are excited to consider how your unique skills could contribute to our team's success.
- 6+ years of experience in product management with a customer-facing product
- Ability to develop product roadmaps and manage competing priorities across various projects and stakeholders.
- Intrinsically motivated, able to self-manage work and deadlines
- Can communicate effectively with users, engineers, designers, and internal stakeholders
- Excellent documentation skills and organization
- Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills with a track record of leading and motivating cross-functional teams
- Comfortable making mistakes and saying “no” while also explaining why in terms that stakeholders understand
- A clear understanding of how sales, operations, marketing, and customer success factor into product development
- Experience leveraging qualitative and quantitative data to make product decisions and measure impact
- Can effectively uncover pain points, problems, and desires of users, prospects, and customers through interviews
- Can effectively position a product in the market and keeps up with market trends/competition
Nice To Have
- Experience working on a B2C product, gamification, or social features
- Data analysis or business intelligence experience
- Experience working within or creating rigorous user research and testing processes
- Proven track record of working directly with executive leadership on high stakes projects
- Experience mentoring or managing other product managers
- Experience creating and implementing new processes in product development teams
✨ Flexibility to work anywhere in the US
✨ Flexible Vacation Policy
✨ Orum Days Off (1st Friday of every month, two weeks off at the end of the year, and many additional observed holidays)
✨ 90% coverage for employees and dependents for healthcare, dental, and vision insurance plans
✨ Parental leave
✨ Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Disability coverage
✨ Meaningful stock options in Orum
✨ $1k equipment reimbursement for work-related items that's yours to keep
✨ Company laptop
✨ Company retreats and meetups for all employees to connect in person
✨ Company ERG - Women Of Orum (WOO)
Orum Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
We're committed to continually adding to our diverse team that represents various backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In short, we want you to join in on the ride if you're talented for one of our roles, with no other qualifiers.
$70K - $120K USD/Year *$70000 — $120000/Year