About the job:
LearnLux is on a mission to make financial wellness a priority. In our world today, knowledge about personal finance is not a priority at any level of the education system and as a result, people miss out on their prime investment period, fail to develop the credit they’ll need later in life, and make big financial decisions out of fear rather than education. LearnLux’s online learning tools and lessons are built to be engaging, interactive & jargon-free, and we strive to be a leader in the space of financial education content. To share our mission at scale, we partner with Human Resources departments of leading companies to help employees understand their benefits such as 401k options, refinance their student loans, and do their best work every day because they feel great about their finances. We’re based in a shiny new office space in Downtown Crossing in beautiful Boston, MA, and backed by prominent operators such as Ashton Kutcher’s fund Sound Ventures and Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff.
About the Role
As LearnLux’s Strategic Partnerships, you’ll be tasked with identifying and qualifying new business opportunities for the team. Maintaining a highly organized sales pipeline, you’ll source new leads and manage data inputs via Salesforce, taking initiative to optimize company BD and sales processes along the way. You will be a valued team member encouraged to contribute to strategic and operational decision-making. Working closely our sales, marketing, engineering, design and product development teams, you will present important insights to drive a continual feedback loop, making learning, iteration and optimization a priority in your everyday work. The ideal candidate will have inside sales experience. Candidate should be a self-starter willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
As a start-up celebrating creativity, development, and high-paced growth, we believe and encourage the same in our team. We seek team players with an infectious positive energy, great initiative, and a get-it-done attitude. Candidates must thrive on ambiguity and love a rapid pace. You must have a strong desire to learn and improve, with a love for optimizing your work via data-driven insights.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop & nurture prospect pipeline, utilizing a high level of lead generating activities
- Utilize emails, phone calls, social media, and other creative solutions to identify leads
- Represent the LearnLux brand at conferences and industry events
- Manage and maintain accurate prospect and customer account activity and information in CRM system
- Work collaboratively with the enterprise sales team and all internal operations to support the sales team goals
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams on RFPs
- Develop oneself to maintain a high level of current industry and product and service knowledge
- Attend industry events and/or sales presentations
- Partner with the marketing team to drive lead generation activities
- Perform additional duties as requested
- Proven experience in developing relationships
- A demonstrative history of using solution selling skills and practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- Entrepreneurial background
- Remote-first company structure
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Mental wellbeing (Talkspace)
- Financial wellbeing (LearnLux)
- Equity (Full-time employees)
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years of service
- A supportive, inclusive team culture
- Opportunities for continuous learning and growth at a fast-growing startup at the cutting edge intersection of financial wellness and technology
LearnLux strives to be an inclusive workplace and values learning from and engaging across different perspectives. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
LearnLux is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
We are committed to fostering an environment that embraces diversity and inclusion and are seeking candidates from a variety of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to join our team. If you are interested in this opportunity but not sure if you fit this role, please apply and include a note to let us know of your interest. We’re excited to speak with you about joining our team! Please email additional info to email@example.com.
$60K - $120K USD/Year *$60000 — $120000/Year