About the job:
About the Role
LearnLux is seeking a highly driven individual who is passionate about building relationships with benefits consultants. The ideal candidate will be a strong networker and a great communicator. You’ll excel in this role if you have clear and effective presentation skills with sharp attention to detail and a proven ability to cultivate strong relationships. Experience working at a benefits consulting firm, or in a role that works with many benefits consultants, is a major plus.
LearnLux is the leading workplace financial wellbeing provider that blends fiduciary digital planning with access to one-on-one guidance from Certified Financial Planner™️ professionals. LearnLux's award-winning program equips employees with a financial plan to guide them through decision points like budgeting, paying down debt, electing benefits, understanding equity compensation, starting a family, buying a home, saving for retirement, and more. Advanced reporting keeps our partners in the know, and drives results like reduction in financial stress, increased productivity, reduced employee turnover, greater use of pretax products, on-time retirement, and healthcare savings. LearnLux members feel great about their money, allowing their work and wellbeing to thrive. We’re a remote-first company, backed by prominent operators such as Ashton Kutcher’s fund Sound Ventures and Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff.
- Build relationships with benefits consultants and brokers across the U.S., identifying opportunities to strengthen partnerships
- Deep understanding of LearnLux’s product, value proposition, and roadmap, identify effective ways to educate consultants on this information beyond traditional means
- Serve as a feedback loop to LearnLux teams such as marketing, product, etc. and connect with those internal resources to answer questions coming from the consultant community
- Partner with the sales team to build strategic plans and support their prospecting efforts leveraging your consultant relationships
- Work closely with sales to support opportunities they generate, work with consultants to source leads from their client base
- Work closely with the rest of the team to generate creative new ideas, share best practices and increase the efficiency of the team
You Should Have
- 3+ years of experience as a benefits consultant or in a role that works closely with benefits consultants
- Strong communication skills, are intellectually curious, and have a passion for financial wellbeing
- The ability to ruthlessly prioritize and work in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience as a top performer, yet a collaborative and cross-functional player who thrives in a culture of collaboration, accountability, and entrepreneurship, with tremendous drive, intelligence, and judgement
- A self-starter mindset who thrives when given autonomy, with proven ability and desire to build effective internal/external relationships
- Drive to achieving the company’s goals and are relentless in pursuing them
- Remote-first company structure
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Mental wellbeing
- Financial wellbeing
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- A supportive, inclusive team culture
- Opportunities for continuous learning and growth at a fast-growing startup at the cutting edge intersection of financial wellness and technology
LearnLux strives to be an inclusive workplace and values learning from and engaging across different perspectives. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
LearnLux is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
We are committed to fostering an environment that embraces diversity and inclusion and are seeking candidates from a variety of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to join our team. If you are interested in this opportunity but not sure if you fit this role, please apply and include a note to let us know of your interest. We’re excited to speak with you about joining our team! Please email additional info to email@example.com.
$60K - $120K USD/Year *$60000 — $120000/Year