About the job:
Filevine is changing the way legal work gets done for law practitioners and their clients. As the leading legal operating system, Filevine is dedicated to empowering organizations with tools to simplify and elevate complex, high-stakes legal work. Powering everything from document and case management to timekeeping, billing and business analytics, over 3,400 law firms and legal teams use Filevine daily to deliver excellence.
2023 was a groundbreaking year for Filevine, as we launched a suite of AI-powered features that are transforming the legal industry.
- LeadsAI helps law firms evaluate cases faster, analyze client sentiment, identify potential problems, and predict case success.
- DemandsAI is an AI-driven demand letter generation solution that helps law firms prepare demand letters more quickly and accurately.
- ImmigrationAI streamlines the immigration process by automating tasks, reducing errors, and ensuring accuracy.
- AI Fields is a powerful tool that can enhance legal work by minimizing manual tasks, facilitating fact-checking, and quickly answering complex queries.
With these groundbreaking AI features, Filevine is empowering law firms and legal teams to deliver excellence to their clients with unprecedented speed and efficiency.
- Minimum of 5+ years of frontend development experience with demonstrated proficiency in programming languages identified in Filevine’s stack.
- Portfolio/experience demonstrating user interface and user experience skills.
- Ability to work remotely and independently and to collaborate with non-technical stakeholders.
- Willingness to learn and understand our users’ challenges.
- Willingness to learn and understand how your work will directly affect our end users.
- Ability to take direction from management and to educate stakeholders as needed.
- Work and Lead a small team that owns, builds, and innovates on major new and existing product features
- Coordinate with team management and quality assurance personnel on releases of new features
- 100% remote work within the United States
- Build reusable, quality code and libraries
- Implement best practices in the area of UI/UX/Performance/Accessibility
- Participate in planning of features
- Our interview process is designed to make sure both parties are satisfied before making the commitment to join the team. First, an initial interview is conducted to get to know one another. After that, a technical interview will be conducted to test technical understanding.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. The total compensation package for this position will be determined by each individual’s location, qualifications, education, work experience, skills and performance. We believe in the importance of pay equity - the range listed is just one component of Filevine’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include commissions, stock options, a paid time off policy, as well as a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision.
Cool Company Benefits:
- A dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (for full-time employees)
- Competitive & Fair Pay
- Maternity & paternity leave (for full-time employees)
- Short & long-term disability
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations for onsite employees
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated leadership team
- Weekly Taco Lunches in the summer/fall/spring for onsite employees
- Centrally located open office building in Sugar House
- Flexible hybrid work schedules depending on the department with some departments offering fully remote positions in the United States (R&D)
- Top-of-the-line company swag
$140K - $180K USD/Year$140000 — $180000/Year