About the job:
Keboola is a versatile data operating system that enables companies to automate business actions using data and produce value. It is also flexible enough to be deployed in big enterprise stacks, thereby helping data teams work faster and smarter. Keboola lowers the barrier to entry for aspiring data teams and helps increase the productivity of data teams by reducing the complexity of the data stack, design, operation and maintenance. This leads to a better focus on the actual business value.
Keboola’s success is built by innovation, and our remote-mainly team spread across offices in Prague, London, Vancouver, Chicago, greater Europe, and beyond. We believe that when people have a mission and a voice, their well-being and performance is better. Our environment stands for no BS and grants our people the ability to interact freely across teams connected by a passion for a culture of continuous learning while encompassing care, love, and respect.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team to drive our customer base in EMEA, specifically UK/I, DACH and the Nordics. Our Sales team is in its infancy so we are looking for a person that thrives working with ambiguity in a scaling startup within the SaaS industry.
The successful candidate will be located in Prague, Czech Republic, the United Kingdom, or Germany. This role will work remotely for Germany and the United Kingdom with the ability to travel on-site to our headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic for training and brainstorming session as needed.
What you'll do
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a potential customer to securing a deal.
- Discover, research and qualify new sales opportunities through networking, LinkedIn, emails and cold-calling to generate 10 new opportunities per month and achieve sales targets. Effectively manage your assigned territory and meet activity targets each week, tracking efforts in Salesforce.
- Present the Keboola product and provide solution-oriented offerings based on pain-points and needs to prospective customers. Present realistic use-cases, answer customers' questions and provide additional resources when needed.
- Remain in regular contact with your active sales pipeline to understand and meet their needs.
- Negotiate agreements and close sales to meet targets. Keep records of sales and data.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, and Keboola features and service information. Collaborate in a team environment with the Sales team, and partner with Presales Solutions Consultants, Account Managers, Customer Success, Product, etc
The skills and experience you need to have
- Successful previous experience as an account executive/digital sales/sales rep or similar in a solution-based selling environment.
- Technical aptitude: Be able to learn new Keboola features and be able to sell the value to prospects and solve customer pain points.
- Fluent in English with a demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- SaaS industry/subscription based expertise (with a preference for a background in data, cloud or data operations) is highly preferred.
A little bit more about the opportunity
- Autonomy within your position. We are focused on outcomes, not micromanaging everything that you do. We love free company movement.
- Work with great brands both locally and worldwide. Ask us who we are working with!
- Work with new industry-leading data technologies.
- The opportunity to create the job you want that fits in with the life you want. We know there is life outside of work, and think fulfillment is achieved when all areas of your life fit together.
- We believe the best people are a bit weird and have an inner engine that drives them.
You can look forward to the following benefits
- Competitive basic compensation plan and uncapped bonuses.
- Become an owner! Generous employee stock options pre-IPO.
- Generous paid vacation time and holidays. And we mean generous.
- Cool offices in the heart of Holesovice in Prague.
- We are a company born in the cloud means we are relatively location independent. Want to take an extra-long trip while working on the beach (or forest, or desert?), go ahead - make sure to send us a postcard.
- No set office hours and flexible/remote-mainly work environment.
- Multisport card.
Keboola’s Philosophies and Values
CARE, LOVE AND RESPECT
CREATE AND INNOVATE
GET YOUR STUFF DONE
Come One, Come All
Keboola provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, consultants, and applicants for employment. We do not discriminate on any basis. Here’s the thing: we don’t care what color you are, who you pray to, what gender you identify with, if you have tattoos or your hair is blue. We hire based on skill and culture fit. It really is that simple.
More About Keboola
Every day Keboola connects data, systems, and people to do their best work all in one place. Keboola is a hybrid, multi-cloud data platform that reduces your day-to-day complexity with data by streamlining and automating your data processes and systems, creating a scalable data structure that works best for you, and aligns business and IT in a secure environment so they can do meaningful work together. Hundreds of innovative companies use Keboola to unlock their data-driven power. The company has offices in Chicago, Vancouver, London, and Prague. For more information, connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or visit keboola.com.
$60K - $110K USD/Year *$60000 — $110000/Year