About the job:
Olo is looking for a motivated Account Executive to develop relationships with new customers who blends technical aptitude, project management skills, and comfort selling to all levels of an organization. Sound like you? Read on.
Olo's industry-leading online ordering platform has changed the restaurant landscape, helping many of our customers achieve 40%+ digital sales. You will help grow our business by understanding client needs and delivering solutions that maximize their digital potential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing group of Account Executives within Olo's Emerging Enterprise Sales team. You will report to the Director of the team and can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC.
What You'll Do
- Direct the sales process within a set of named accounts and conduct product demonstrations for emerging enterprise prospects ($150k+ ACV)
- Develop and cultivate relationships throughout organizations.
- Coordinate customer meetings and presentations; preparation and delivery of follow-up materials, addressing competitive threats, and successful negotiations.
- Demonstrate our platform and tools to prospective brands through webinar or face to face meetings.
- Manage contractual processes and executive-level negotiations
- Collaborate with our Deployment and Customer Success teams post-sale to ensure a successful program launch, and make certain everything is delivered to the client just as they expected
- Be held to revenue and product adoption goals.
What We'll Expect From You
- 5+ years of experience, including 3+ years in a sales role, preferably selling in the hospitality/restaurant industry, a B2B SaaS/software, or a payment solution.
- You’re a great collaborator, able to communicate with multiple internal departments about client feedback and plans, and work cross-functionally to solve problems.
- You can manage processes and communication across multiple teams, and have a commitment to supporting your colleagues.
- You are comfortable working on many deals/projects at once.
- You're client-focused, motivated and have prior results to prove it.
- You are comfortably geeky- you're good at demonstrating some pretty advanced stuff, and proficient in PowerPoint, Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), CRM and data analytics tools.
- You have experience deciphering legal contracts and navigating contract negotiations.
Olo is the engine of hospitality powering the restaurant industry's digital transformation. As a leading open SaaS platform, we enable over 600 restaurant brands to jointly reach 85 million connected guests across approximately 84,000 locations. More than two million orders per day run on Olo's platform, allowing brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations while raising the bar on hospitality. The result: brands do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, our customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. You have likely used Olo and not even known it! Learn more at olo.com
We’re remote-friendly. Since 2015, we have been evolving our culture to continue to support a more distributed workforce and now over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. If you're in the New York City area, you can choose to work remotely or from Olo's headquarters, located in Tribeca.
We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of paid time off, 10 separate sick days, 11 holidays plus year-end closure, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, remote-office stipend, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, volunteer time off, gift matching policy, and more!
Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $105k-130k annually with an incentive target of 100%, depending on the experience you bring and your location. We look forward to discussing your salary expectations and our full total rewards offerings throughout the interview process.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team makes our workplace better. Don't meet every single qualification in the job description? Market data shows that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, that is free from discrimination and harassment; this allows us to make better decisions and better serve the communities we’re a part of. So if you're excited about this role but your previous experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility, please contact us at email@example.com.
$105K - $130K USD/Year$105000 — $130000/Year